- Individual coaching for business and future leaders that strives to make a leap in their own personal development
- Cultural- and core values workshops and projects to identity the true DNA of the organisation and establish a leader profile that is value-based
- Onboarding workshops to improve a new leader's start and integration with the new team
Integrating human resource management strategies to achieve Ratos’ the overall mission, strategies, and success while meeting the needs of employees, portfolio companies and other stakeholders
Speaking partner to portfolio companies’ CEO in assessing the current capacity in the organization, forecasting future competence requirements, gap analysis and developing organizational strategies to support Ratos’ investment strategy and long term plan
Establishing a Ratos HR Network including Ratos’ portfolio companies’ HR Directors. Meetings 2 times/year, LinkedIn-group and encouraging best practice sharing
Board recruitments and board evaluations for all Ratos’ portfolio companies
Focus on gender diversity; 6 female board members and one female Chairman of last 8 board recruitments
Support in C-level and key management team recruitments in Ratos’ portfolio companies, negotiations and selection of leadership suppliers
Ratos Talent Management; revising and modernizing exiting talent management tool to secure that performance and behaviors are evaluated in line with Ratos’ business targets and core values.
Implemented new pension policy and a new package of employee benefits
Internal HR Operations including e.g. on-boarding of CEO, support in recruiting, performance management, work with employees to boost retention, improvement of the quality of the work environment, and maximize the mutual benefit of employment for both the employee and Ratos
Blendissima AB - Founder August '17 - present
Blendissima is a consultancy firm focusing on organisational and individual development from differant perspectives.
Ratos AB – Head of Strategic HR June ’16 – June ‘17
Ratos is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and an investment company that owns and develops unlisted medium-sized Nordic companies. Ratos' goal as an active owner is to contribute to the long-term and sustainable business development in the companies we invest in and to make value-generating transactions.
Alumni Harvey Nash Nordic EE - Partner & Member of the Nordic Management Team Aug ‘04 – April ‘16
In the Nordics, the Harvey Nash Group consists of three brands – Alumni, Harvey Nash AB and Impact
Executives and provides leadership services - from identifying the right external candidates for critical roles, delivering interim solutions that makes a real impact, to supporting their clients in developing internal talent.
- Partner at Alumni Harvey Nash Nordic EE & Member of the Nordic Management Team
- Part of Global Harvey Nash Group’s Strategic Management Team (SMT) – the international group of directors and senior managers responsible for cross-border collaboration and supporting and implementing the Group’s strategic vision. The SMT's members are selected by the Group CEO Albert Ellis.
- Awarded “Highest Productivity Award” in Nov. ’14 worldwide. One of three acknowledgements the Group CEO appoints yearly worldwide.
Impact Executives Nordic – Managing Director Aug ’11- April ‘16
Impact Executives provides experienced interim executives for immediate hands-on support through periods
of growth, change or loss of key management. Impact Executives offers services within; Change
Management, Interim Management, Turnaround Management in the Nordic countries on Board and
Management team level.
Managing Director for Impact Executives' operations in Nordic countries
- Full responsibility for profit and loss, staff, organisational development, business and strategy planning
- Led and grow the business from scratch to one of the market leading interim management providers with a yearly turnover of approx. 50 MSEK
- Focus on gender diversity – 37,5% placed female Interim Executives since start in 2011
- Leading and engaging people, individually and group wise, to pursue and achieve both short and long term goals
Alumni AB – Senior Executive Search Consultant Aug ’04 – July ’11
Senior Manager, Practice Manager Consumer & Retail
- Search and selection for top-level executives, assessment & development of management teams or second opinions
- Strategic HR Consulting projects focused on attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining key talent
- Certified in several assessment tools (Hogans, Ravens, BasiQ, BKT).
Pharmacia/Pfizer Inc., New York, USA - Female Economist of the Year 2002, Oct ‘02 – July ‘04
Female Economist of the Year at the Stockholm School of Economics is an annual and unique scholarship
initiated in 2001 by Barbro Ehnbom. In 2002, the Scholarship provided a full time, tailor-made working
experience at Pharmacia/Pfizer. The long-term objective of the scholarship is to inspire young women and
increase the number of talented female executives in top positions at Swedish corporations and on their
Marketing Associate, Inspra, World Wide Team (Feb ’04 - July ‘04)
- Inspra WW Launch Speaker Program, meeting to train 200 invited physicians.
- Global Heart Failure Advisory Board: organizing two global meetings to get expert opinion
Marketing Associate, Detrol/Detrusitol, World Wide Team (Aug ’03 - Jan ’04)
- Global Positioning and Branding Project
- Brand Name Harmonization: explore the possibilities of a global brand name
Introduction period and Training, Stockholm, Sweden (Oct ’02 - July ’03)
- A broad introduction of legacy Pharmacia and Pfizer Sweden
- The Swedish Association of the Pharmaceutical Industry’s Medical Training Program; four months full-time training related to basic medicine
Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, Sweden
Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration
Aug ‘97– Mar ’02
Major in Marketing and International Business & CEMS Master’s in International Management
Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan, Italy
Student Exchange Program and the CEMS Master Program
Jan ’00-June ‘00
Courses in Marketing and Organization
Jag blir ofta beskriven som en närvarande och lyhörd person som med stort mod och varmt hjärta vågar utmana dig till personlig växt. Coaching for success har alltid varit en ledstjärna och en inre drivkraft för mig i mitt ledarskap och min approach mot min omvärld. Min erfarenhet inom organisations- och ledarskapsutveckling har under åren stärkt kompetensen att förstå och identifiera var individs bästa jag.
Jag arbetar främst med dagens och framtidens ledare i näringslivet som har viljan att utvecklas till sitt bästa jag.
- Medlem i
- 2 år 1 månad